Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submitted to Blinds2Fit Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not Limited, to the directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is affect you in the UK|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679|
|Blinds2Fit Ltd, we or us||Blinds2Fit Ltd of 6 Hartington Road Southampton, Hampshire SO14 0EY|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||Any third-party that assesses The website and is not either (i) employed by Blinds2Fit Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Blinds2Fit Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services, and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, https://blinds-2fit.co.uk , and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnership.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Law, Blinds2Fit Ltd is that “data controller”. This means that Blinds2Fit Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following data which includes personal data, for you
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect data
- We collect data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Blinds2Fit Ltd will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above data May be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use your data for the about purpose if we deem it necessary to do so for a legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights” below)
Who we share Data with
- We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data Secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want detailed information from get safe online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit getsafeonline.orgGet safe online is supported by HM government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You’ll have the following rights in relation to your data.
- Right to access – The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time or not we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request if we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct-the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase-the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrictour use of your data – the right to block as from using your data or limit the way in which we use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that the move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object Do I use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interest
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via email address: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation To your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the information Commissioners office (ICO) the ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission Buy a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted According to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction Of the English and Welsh courts.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Blinds2Fit Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features off the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This website may place the following cookies
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
For further details, please consult the help menu in your Internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at anytime; however you may lose any information That enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your Internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your Internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on Cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org.uk You will also find details on How to delete cookies from your computer.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
Category 1 – Strictly Necessary Cookies
|This type of cookie I loves you to browse our site and use services such as the shopping basket. Without these cookies you will be unable to use many of our site’s features.|
|Category 2 – Performance Cookies||This type of cookie collects data about user behaviour on our sites, including information about the pages you visit most. This allows us to improve our sites and provide a better, more comprehensive user experience. This type of cookie also tells our affiliates about visits to our site that originated on One of their sites. It does not however, collect any personal information About you the user.|
You may contact Blinds2Fit Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org