Frequently Asked Questions
NO! 0800 numbers are free to call from landlines and also mobiles since June 2015.
Mobile users can call 0800 numbers and any other 080 number for free, as part of a massive shakeup to the telecoms industry by the regulator.
The change means it no longer costs those using mobiles up to 40p/min to call ‘freephone’ numbers. Until this change, most 0800 numbers were only free to call from landlines.
Ofcom has confirmed the change will cover all numbers beginning with 080.
We’re so confident in the quality of our products, we provide a free, 1 year warranty on all of our blinds. a few obvious conditions and exclusions as detailed below
- Exposure to elements
- Failure to follow measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance instructions
- Fitted in a non domestic environment
- Normal wear and tear
Wooden blinds can be cut to size but it is a difficult process that often goes wrong. It is really tricky to ensure that each slat is cut to the same width and with a perfect edge, so if your window or door isn’t a standard size then we would always recommend you to have them made to measure. Made to measure wooden blinds often don’t cost much more compared to standard blinds that you buy from a shop and they will be guaranteed to fit the width and depth of your window or door.
- We are maintaining a 2-metre distance from others at all times
- We are following hand washing and sanitising rules using hand sanitiser and wipes if no hot water and soap is available
- If any of our teams have had any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) have immediately self-isolated as per the government’s guidance
- Our phone lines and online enquiries are still open for business
- We will call you back and can discuss options and prices
Blinds-2Fit covers; Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Winchester, Reading, Basingstoke, Havant and the surrounding areas across South East England.
If you are looking for Blinds we have a huge selection of materials, colours and patterns to choose from and we offer a free measuring and fitting service in your home or business in and around South East England. Contact us today on 0800 001 6004 and one of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.